Quick questions/answers

In this section, you can ask other players for help if you have gameplay-related questions, or get technical support from an administrator.
Brainbox
Administrator

Re: Quick questions/answers

Post by Brainbox » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 am

No, sorry. It is the same event as last time. I just didn't have time to whip up something new... :(

taylork2

Post by taylork2 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:23 am

No problem Brainbox, it's awesome that you've continued to manage Zombvival for so long.

taylork2

Post by taylork2 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:25 am

Also, I'd like to make a donation, where do I go to do that?

Brainbox
Administrator

Post by Brainbox » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:27 am

If you'd like, you can send me a donation via Paypal to "clavat@gmx.net". :)

taylork2

Post by taylork2 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:27 am

Done and done, you have a good night/morning.

taylork2

Post by taylork2 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:25 am

What is the achievement, "bloody crown" for?

Brainbox
Administrator

Post by Brainbox » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:59 pm

First of all, thank you very much for the donation! It is much appreciated!

Do you mean the "Bloody Clown" achievement? That was for an event in the German forum section a while back. It is not obtainable in game.

Misha

Post by Misha » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Hello, Brainbox! I`ve been playing your game for several years and i`m glad that you are still supporting it. Thank you so much!
But i have a small problem :(
I can`t find the electronic parts. It`s just impossible! I looked at all the possible places mentioned at wiki, but no, zero luck. And i have only 1 boiler - so no scrapping. Maybe, you know the easiest way of getting them? I really need EP for my workshop.
But i have 3 engines on map (and can`t disassemble them for 3 EP). Maybe in the next update you will allow us to break engines without workshop lvl 2? Or give workshop lvl 2 to the other hideouts, that will help for cases such as mine.
Btw, i can translate the game into russian, i don`t know if you need this at all, lol

Brainbox
Administrator

Post by Brainbox » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 am

Hi Misha,

unfortunately, the Wiki is pretty much spot-on about locations you can get EP from. If you didn't get any, then that seems to just be super bad luck... :(

In regards to your suggestion about the LV2 workshop; The next season will have major changes in regards to how hideout upgrades work; especially in regards to locations that are not hideouts. You may be able to find locations that already HAVE an assembled LV2 workshop, so you don't have to build one yourself.

About the translation: I'm not sure if I have enough Russian players to warrant a translation; if you would like to do it regardless, send me a private message.

Misha

Post by Misha » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:17 am

All in all, i managed to find another boiler, then went to the event location and found the last EP! Man, these moments are pure satisfaction. I wish they could happen more often.
After that i died from alcohol on my second week, though i had like 120 batteries, 2 beige pills,
annual supply of beer and food and a water blaster xl. I wish these deaths could happen less often :(
I also see no need in bodybags at all. It`s possible to transport bodies without them + have a colt, so it`s safe. The only penalty is 1.5 energy cost for travelling. But on the other hand you: need 8 energy to pack a body, fckn tons of rags to fix the bag (and also energy), one extra action to perform (which may be deadly in asylim) and, of course, the "ripping" that just says "fk you and the energy you wasted on travelling. Go back and fix me, pleb". You also can`t use 2 bodybags at the same time. So, "1.5 energy cost" is nothing compared to these cons.

I can`t send you a pm, it says that i`m too noobish for your forum :(