[Support-Thread] Wiki

In this section, you can ask other players for help if you have gameplay-related questions, or get technical support from an administrator.
Brainbox
Administrator

Re: [Support-Thread] Wiki

Post by Brainbox » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:22 pm

vidgin wrote:hi, Well, I didn't confuse them. I am now in Greenhouse "Plants & Zombies" and taking care of fruits. Our wiki doesn't have any information about Quality, Fertilizer and Progress of fruits in Greenhouse.
Hi.
Sorry to butt in ^^. But the Greenhouse "Plants & Zombies" just contains an already completed "epic garden". If you build the garden at your hideout, you will get the exact same (purple) user interface there.

What's unique to the Greenhouse "Plants & Zombies" is the option to feed the strange plant.

Edit: How about adding a link from the Greenhouse to the Epic Projects?

vidgin

Post by vidgin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Brainbox wrote:
vidgin wrote:hi, Well, I didn't confuse them. I am now in Greenhouse "Plants & Zombies" and taking care of fruits. Our wiki doesn't have any information about Quality, Fertilizer and Progress of fruits in Greenhouse.
Hi.
Sorry to butt in ^^. But the Greenhouse "Plants & Zombies" just contains an already completed "epic garden". If you build the garden at your hideout, you will get the exact same (purple) user interface there.

What's unique to the Greenhouse "Plants & Zombies" is the option to feed the strange plant.

So maybe we should make the link from the location Greenhouse to Epic projects with explanation that you just gave me right now, shouldn't we? :)
p.s. Hello ;)

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Brainbox wrote:
Hi.

Hallo Vidgin :)

SORRY for misunderstanding , but I didn't know about that at all; it's a new Feature in S7 ! :roll:
say NO to racism ! dici di NO al razzismo ! dites NON au racisme !

taylork2

Post by taylork2 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:48 am

EVERYONE DEOP EVEEYTHING!!!!!

The chem lab drops Aquablasters!!!!
I currently have 3!!!! THREE AQUABLASTERS!!!

morgaine

Post by morgaine » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 am

I'm not sure I like the German style for items found... I like the tables to be sortable.

Ganzje

Post by Ganzje » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Not sure where to post this, might fit here since the wiki isn't complete now:
*update: just found out that it's already in the wiki ... crap

I just found Box of Nutritional Supplements, it looks like paracetoid etc. but is yellow
each pill gives +5 food and +2 energy

In case everyone knew this for ages already: ignore this message ;)
*update: more things i missed perhaps??

vidgin

Post by vidgin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:31 pm

morgaine wrote:I'm not sure I like the German style for items found... I like the tables to be sortable.
agree. Sortable tables are most comfortable.

Storm

Post by Storm » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:42 am

vidgin wrote:... Sortable tables are most comfortable.
This statement is not entirely accurate.
Not all tables are comfortable when they are "sortable". ;)

Sortable yes, but only where it makes sense and where it is possible. Giving priority to the overview !
say NO to racism ! dici di NO al razzismo ! dites NON au racisme !

vidgin

Post by vidgin » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Storm wrote:
vidgin wrote:... Sortable tables are most comfortable.
This statement is not entirely accurate.
Not all tables are comfortable when they are "sortable". ;)

Sortable yes, but only where it makes sense and where it is possible. Giving priority to the overview !
Hello, Storm! :)
well, sortable tables give apportunity to see most findable items (exactly items but categories). So I can easy remember locations where I can find something. But when I found that table
http://eng.zv-wiki.net/index.php/Franch ... able_Items
I've spent about 3 minutes to understand what I will find when I will come there. Yes, it is easy to understand that the common food is most findable. But what about boiler? How can I calculate chance % of finding it? The table gives a lot of information but prevent analyzing.
For example:
http://eng.zv-wiki.net/index.php/Greenh ... able_Items
I can copy numbers to excel and find out that water has 20% of being found. Pressure regulator has about 7%. Even without excel and % we can see that most findable items: dirty and contimanated water. Then shred fabric, regulator, clean water and chair. Then substance, pumpkin and tablet. The analyzing is easy. The Franchise table doesn't let us do that. In most cases I need exactly item but not item's categories. So using franchise table is uncomfortable. imho.

vidgin

Post by vidgin » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello, again!
I just want to ask about Braincoins:
http://i.gyazo.com/aeb899a12a61752f09a897a6908f88b8.png
I've found a lot of them in Constuction Site and Druglab. Is it needed to add them to "findable items"?
I don't know what to do with them. They are not "items". But there are some exactly locations where you can find a lot of them. Maybe we should note somewhere on Wiki about them, shouldn't we? I am confused.