Season 9 Bug Report/Feedback Thread

In this section, you can ask other players for help if you have gameplay-related questions, or get technical support from an administrator.
DjangoAX

Re: Season 9 Bug Report/Feedback Thread

Post by DjangoAX » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:19 am

Heyo, long time player, first time poster. Having an issue with the Halloween event where I tried to escape a zombie, and now the game is soft locked. I can't leave the area, I can't fight the zombie, and any attempt to interact with them simple does a failed choice load, and kicks me back to the world overview of the maze I'm in.

While I'm at it, I dismantled a kitchen in a nearby fast food out of curiosity, and not only did it not provide supplies (Which is normal, given it was prebuilt), I can't rebuild it either, so it effectively killed that kitchen area. (Suggest removing that option since it only screws you over)

While both being fixed would be amazing, I would prefer the former problem be addressed, as I've been alive for about 3 weeks and almost 5 days, and I don't want to use a Hasty Escape or just let myself die to fix this. Thanks in advance, you're awesome.

Edit: It seems letting a tick happen in game will let me choose to fight or run away as per normal. Not ideal, but better than the alternative.

TheSandman

Re: Season 9 Bug Report/Feedback Thread

Post by TheSandman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Is there going to be a new season? I don't need any updates i would just like a new leader board